Brighton College is looking for an experienced Lead Instructor for our new Web Marketing Program. The Web Marketing instructor will be responsible for developing course materials and assisting in the development of the program. The tentative courses at the current time will be:
· Introduction to Marketing, Marketing Communications,
· Web Site Architecture,
· Web Programming (HTML, CSS and Dreamweaver),
· Web Media (Photoshop, Video, Adobe),
· Search Engineer Marketing,
· Social Media Marketing,
· Email Marketing,
· Content Management System,
· Website Analysis,
· Search Engine Optimization,
· Online Marketing Research,
· Project Management,
· Web Marketing Project
***This is a new program and we are looking for someone who can help us lift this program off the ground and take it to the market.
Create course content and teaching materials,
Help the marketing department in promoting the program,
Research on updated industry trends related to the program,
Act as a liaison between college and potential employers, invite guest speakers to the program,
Prepare lectures and teach them according to schedule
· A Bachelor degree or diploma in Marketing (Masters Preferred) + 2 years of teaching experience for related coursed and +5 years of Web Marketing experience.
· + 5 years of industry experience in online marketing,
· +2 years of experience teaching at least one of the related topics,
· A combination of industry experience, teaching experience and a passion for research and development.